
So apparently people read my blog. This surprised me.
ANYWAYS - Szeto and I deviated from the plan of studying law yesterday and ended up watching half of "Eagle Vs Shark", the 2nd period of the MTL V. Philly game, and then played NHL 08 where I was MTL and he was Philly.
I won. Twice.
K, let's talk Eagle Vs Shark. Think of a New Zealand mix of 'Napoleon Dynamite', 'Garden State', and 'Flight of the Conchords.' Mix with 2 cups flour, 1 cup of "What the hell was that?". Stir until SOLID.
(You have no idea how close I was to making a 2 Girls 1 Cup joke).
Anyways, so far the movie is ridiculously/awkwardly hilarious.
Go check it.
Greg
Oh yeah. And there's UFOs out apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you keep blogging my link wrong.
www.rockersnyc.com/blog
peep the right hand links!!! just do you.
oh yeah head up on a boko shaaaa!!!
geez, i don't know how to use this new technology.
Post a Comment