People Who Shouldn't Be Famous - Audrina Patridge

4:25 AM / Just chooit /

So the reason I'm staring this series is because I dislike people who do nothing and are famous. Do you think BRAD PITT didn't work hard for his millions? Yes. Yes he did. That's why he's not featured in this series.

Name: Audrina Patridge

Reason for being famous: The Hills, Into the Blue 2 (just casted)

Why I don't like them:

  • You are a reality TV star on a fake reality TV show
  • You didn't know how to be more famous, so you did the next step of "low" and "leaked" nude pictures.
  • You are dating a guy named Justin-Bobby.
  • 3/4 people in that picture are wearing their hoods, when it is clearly not cold outside.
Greg

1 comments:

Anonymous on May 14, 2008 at 4:36 PM

Best idea eva.

Post a Comment