'Sick' Movies - Pun Intended

10:00 AM / Just chooit /

So I've been sick all week, trying to go to work (only missed a day) and then going home to rest. Apart from the killer abs I'm going to get from all the coughing, the best part of being sick is watching a bunch of movies while resting.

This week, I watched a lot. Here's a quick review on all of them (in chronological order):


Chaos Theory: I love Ryan Reynolds so I am biased. Can't review this one.


Definitely, Maybe: See above.


21: Typical teen gambling movie. Nothing special.


Be Kind, Rewind: Creative, Fun. Would be a lot better if you've seen all the movies they swede prior to watching this.


Lars and the Real Girl: Great concept. Great execution. Loved it.


The Forbidden kingdom: Garbage. I'm over people "flying" (aka Crouching Tiger aka Hero aka everything recently).


Meet Bill: Meh. It's alright.


Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd: Out of Control: This picture has nothing to do with the movie, except that Masi Oka is in it. The movie was weird seeing as Get Smart just came out and a spinoff has already been released. The spinoff is ok, has it's moments. But how awesome is the pic above? Dayum.

Greg

3 comments:

Anonymous on June 28, 2008 at 2:49 PM

yo. was chaostheory any good
-brent

Comment by chooit on June 28, 2008 at 3:24 PM

I enjoyed it. Not sure which I liked better: definitely, maybe or chaos theory. or Blade Trinity. Ok Blade Blade Blade!!!

Anonymous on June 28, 2008 at 3:48 PM

hahaha. blade trinity is fucking IIIIILL

-brent

Post a Comment