Barley Ho

8:44 AM / Just chooit /

So I'm currently in NB, in the middle of some farm. I'm in my car, stealing some guy's wireless non-secure internet.

Why am I here? My dad wants to look at his barley.

...Gah.


In other news, it looks like Rhys Hill is going to the finals on Friday at 5:20AM!!! Go Rhys!!!! We're all routing for you!!!

If you don't know, Rhys went to my high school.

Nepean High School: The home of olympians and porn stars

Greg

3 comments:

Anonymous on August 20, 2008 at 9:02 PM

do your parents have any idea what you're up to in the backseat?

also, definitely getting up to watch that final.

ps: send me some songs

-jon

Comment by Tony Harrison on August 24, 2008 at 7:53 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous on August 24, 2008 at 7:54 PM

update. fuck.

- danny

Post a Comment