
So Dane Cook is in a new movie. We're all hoping it's better than Good Luck Chuck. What a terrible piece of crap.
Below is the movie poster for his new movie:
PRETTY TERRIBLE, eh? Dane Cook thinks so. This is just a snippet of what he thinks:
4. Lips:
It looks like I'm wearing Maybelline Water Shine Diamonds Liquid Lipstick. My characters name is now Winter Solstice and I'm a hooker with a heart of gold. Jason is my floral carrying pimp, while Kate is my first trick!
7. Hair:
It's actually a close up shot of Tom Sellecks Magnum P.I. mustache they photo-slapped on my noggin'.
8. The set:
Pick one. This entire film takes place:
A. on Gattaca
B. at the Fortress of Solitude
C. inside a crystal wind chime
Read the whole thing here: http://www.danecook.com/#/home/bestfriendsgirl/
This actually looks like a decent movie, and I'm a fan of both Dane Cook and Alec Baldwin (30 Rock), so I'll prolly go see it. Check out the Red Band trailer below:
Greg
1 comments:
http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v307/100/59/121504496/n121504496_36607326_5042.jpg
Post a Comment