The Pineapple Express

7:06 PM / Just chooit /

Today, I did something horrible. I am ashamed of myself.

A kid asked me, because he was not old enough......to buy him....a ticket to the Pineapple Express. He just looked at me with his puppy dog eyes, I could not say no.


He was 5.


Ok not really, he was like 17 haha. ANYWAYS.


Andrew Fishenden (Soulja Boy, Skulls 3), Mark and I (actor/director/producer) went to see "The Pineapple Express" today.

It was amazing. I enjoyed it more than Batman. Does that mean it's going to be #1 on imdb? No. No one famous died from the movie. Oops.

Flat out hilarious movie; lived up to the hype.

Was it better than Superbad? 40 Yr Old Virgin? I don't think they are comparable. Those movies were more realistic whereas this one was just plain ridiculous. But good ridiculous. Not Transporter 2 ridiculous.

Go see it.

Greg

WARNING: DO NOT SEE THE TRAILER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. THANKS.

1 comments:

Anonymous on August 7, 2008 at 11:44 AM

i wonder if danny has seen the trailer yet.

Post a Comment