Silverstein

4:33 AM / Just chooit /


So Silverstein was my first "real" concert that I went to, in about grade...10? (Ok, my first actual concert was a free David Usher show...but we're not going to talk about that)

Anyways, after about 2 years (so like grade 12), everyone stopped caring about this band. And I think everyone in school was like "Why are they playing Hanson on the PA monitors?"

ANYWAYS, I thought no one gave a crap about this band anymore. I was wrong, and it made me laugh. GROW UP KIDS!

See below:
http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=454601

Oh yeah...and KATY PERRY SUCKS! haha. UH oh.

Greg

1 comments:

Anonymous on August 5, 2008 at 8:14 AM

man i'm just gonna say that if danny hijazi were in that room, i forsee there being a whole bunch of hurting emo kids! yo upload them whitby flicks already guy. haha <3

Post a Comment