Starship Troopers 3

5:47 AM / Just chooit /


Okay. So when I'm really tired and don't feel like thinking, I enjoy renting movies that show nothing but pointless violence.

This was what I thought I was getting when Devon, Kevin and I rented Starship Troopers 3.

I was wrong.

They opened the movie with some stupid comercial, and then 10 mins in, there was not one thing shot.

(Now I know what you're thinking: "Greg....obviously ST3 would suck." Yeah. I know. But I thought it would be one of the movies, so bad, that it's hilarious (ie Snakes on a Plane).)

We then returned the piece of garbage and got Never Back Down instead. I was MUCH happier.

The only good part about Starship Troopers 3 was that Matt Babel from Much Music was in it.

One thing freaking us out was that the main star in Never Back Down looks/talks/acts like a tall Tom Cruise. Holy Geez.


Greg

PS no homo.

2 comments:

Anonymous on August 10, 2008 at 2:52 PM

haha yes. ST3 is a movie for the ages. did it top the new batman yet?

Comment by Tony Harrison on August 11, 2008 at 6:21 AM

all hail Behemecoatyl. Behemecoatyl. Behemecoatyl. Behemecoatyl. Behemecoatyl.

Post a Comment