:(

6:14 PM / Just chooit /

Comment to "Band of the Week: Kyte":
"what a goof you "probably" are...if you'd heard the record ok you can say what you want but you've obviously got too much time on your hands, too much technology and too little brainz...good luck bozo"


That's kinda harsh. :(

EDIT: Ok, I just need to say something. So, I said that Tyler Kyte's band would probably suck, even though I have not listened to it.

Are you telling me you've never heard of a movie and said, "That movie will probably suck." even though you haven't seen it? Are you telling me you think 'Disaster Movie' looks good? Cuz I think it would probably suck.

Greg

2 comments:

Anonymous on September 8, 2008 at 7:18 PM

man, you just pissed off tyler kyte

-brent

Anonymous on September 10, 2008 at 2:46 PM

i only have one comment for the douchetastic tard that spazzed in your other post.


'titty'

that is all.

Post a Comment