Band of the Week: Emery

8:08 PM / Just chooit /


I've always heard of these guys, but never took the chance to listen. I then finally got their newest EP entitled "While Broken Hearts Prevail". Cheesy Title. Good EP.

It's like a cross between Taking Back Sunday, Underoath, and Copeland. Maybe? It's good. Check em out.


Greg

PS Does anyone else kind of feel bad for Emery? Yeah, he needs to step up in the "show up to practice" aspect, but like....no team wanted him, so he's off to Russia. He wasn't THAT bad. haha. See?

2 comments:

Comment by Khang on October 29, 2008 at 9:43 PM

I want Ray Emery to beat up all those hipsters in Emery. ESPECIALLY that stocky guy at the back. Look, he has no business being in that picture!

Comment by Tony Harrison on October 30, 2008 at 9:35 AM

auld > gerbs.

Post a Comment