Went to GNC. This is what happened:
Old GNC man: "Do you need any vitamins?"
Greg: "No."
Old GNC man: "What vitamins do you take?"
Greg: (not that it's any of your business) "Centrum Complete"
Old GNC man: "Oh. You want GNC vitamins. We specialize in vitamins....so we know what we're doing."
Greg: *in head* and Centrum makes...computer parts as well?
Now I put Old GNC man to the test, to see if he is telling the truth about anything he sells.
Greg: "Oh that's interesting. Oxygen2Go."
Old GNC man: "Yeah it's really great. When you're playing sports, you really need the extra oxygen."
Greg: "....ok well I don't know about that...like come on."
Old GNC man: "Yeah. It's like a puffer."
1. If Oxygen2Go was a legitimate product, we would see pro athletes use it instead of...mmm...breathing.
2. Puffers have anti-biotics. This has "oxygen".
3. Old GNC man is a terrible salesman.
Greg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
haha, man that guy loves his vitamins... remember, "I haven't been sick for 3 years because I'm on these", bull.
That Oxygen2Go thing, you don't even want to know my 2cents on that, I would have given him an ear full if I was there, ha. Terrible salesman indeed.
Post a Comment