SNL VS CANADA

12:01 PM / Just chooit /


So apparently because we're Canadian, we can't stream any SNL clips. I've run into this so much...there has to be a way to make the website think that our ISP is from the states....hmmm. Anyways, this is lame and now all we get is Global's failed attempt at streaming episodes:

Greg

4 comments:

Comment by Khang on November 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM

http://hotspotshield.com/

Comment by chooit on November 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM

I tried it out just now. It makes my internet super slow and gives ads. Great for it's purpose of security in hotspots, but not for this :S.

But thanks Khang!!!

Comment by Khang on November 9, 2008 at 2:28 PM

Not so good if you're just viewing clips here and there, but I use it all the time when I want to watch something on Hulu or full episodes on NBC/CBS/ABC, etc. *shrug*

Comment by Jess on November 9, 2008 at 8:02 PM

I use Vidalia (Tor), but it can be slow, too, depending on when you use it! http://www.vidalia-project.net/

(It involves downloading a small program and a plugin for Firefox)

Torrents are good, but they take longer...

Post a Comment