What the Sens Need

5:32 AM / Just chooit /


Ok, so I've played enough NHL 09 to be a valid person that the sens should listen to, so here I go:

  • Put the Spezza/Heatley/Alfie line back, obviously.
  • Go for the offensive risks.
  • Stop trying to be fancy with the passes (I do it on NHL 09 all the time and fail).
  • Challenge the offenders on defense; don't back up too much.
  • Auld. You're doing good. Keep going.
  • Pass with accuracy (ie no turnovers).
  • Bring back Corvo.
I will be watching the game on Monday against Redden and the Rangers. We'll see if you guys listen.

GM Out.

3 comments:

Comment by Tony Harrison on November 16, 2008 at 5:37 PM

i dunno if i'm feeling that mustache. it's wierd looking.

Comment by Khang on November 18, 2008 at 9:47 AM

Fire Greg Choo from GM! Re-hire Muckler! We needs Alexei Yashin and Alexandre Daigle back!

Anonymous on November 19, 2008 at 8:20 AM

wow who knew an asian knows anything about hockey.



your sister's hot.

Post a Comment