Digiframes/Music Update

2:34 PM / Just chooit /

What is the deal with digital picture frames? I honestly don't get the hype. If you look in Futureshop or Best Buy, you'll see like 3004050569 of them.

Honestly, if you take that many pictures, no one is going to sit infront of it and watch your slideshow. I don't get it. I don't want it.

In other news - Jon and I did some more recording/music writing and things are looking really good.

I also got a used Martin DM Dreadnought Acoustic from Frank of Moving Mountains.


It sounds really nice when I record it. But....I haven't really done a comparison with my other guitar, so they might sound exactly the same. They probably do.

Oh well, I needed a second guitar.

Expect a big-ass album from Jon and I to come out before May. I hope you'll enjoy.

Greg

0 comments:

Post a Comment