
The CD is so close to being done.
All we need to do is add vocals to one song, touch up things here and there, and ship it out. And by ship it out, I mean ship it out to the internet.
We'll have to take some new pictures and change the myspace layout. Hopefully everything will be good to go by the end of the month.
Jon and I are burning all the songs (6-7...they're long though...I swear) on a CD and going to Montreal on Thursday; so we'll have plenty of time in the car to listen to what needs to get done.
I am excited. I hope you are too.
I know Brent is.
Greg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That picture is totally lame.
What you guys need is hair gel. Then maybe you'll get more than one fan. It worked for the Conchords!
I kid, Gregory. Please don't delete the previous post.
I love you guys and your music.
Love Secret Admirer
trust.
Post a Comment