Well....it's time for another installment of....
PEOPLE WHO SHOULDN'T BE FAMOUS: BROKENCYDE
With a total of 30 million plays on Myspace, this band is kicking my ass. Why? Not sure.
Buddy from Senses Fail has recently been trashing them....while touring with BrokenCyde. Must be awkward, but good for him....even though no one likes Senses Fail anymore haha.
But seriously, listen to their cover of "Low" and you'll know what I mean.
This isn't music.
I rather people listen to the Jonas Brothers, which is at least CATCHY, then this.
MUSIC FAIL!!!
http://www.myspace.com/brokencyde
Greg

3 comments:
Hahahaha. okay. so i listned to "low" and i got a good laugh out of it. Its amusing. then i listened to that fucking freaky song. WTF. it's gross. oh well... its scary too because what buddy said about that more of these bands are going to be coming. ewww.
-brent
Dear Greg.
Why give them the time and space to tell everyone they shouldn't be famous? Prior to this post, I didn't even know who they were. Now I actually do. And I also listened to "Low" adding to their total of plays. I bet they get a freaky kick out of this. Screamo is dead. Taylor Swift ftw.
Love, Tsz-Ho.
P.S. Game?
i bet their name actually stands for "broke inside."
Post a Comment