Bon Iver

1:16 PM / Just chooit /


Yesterday, I went to MTL to see Bon Iver.

I've been to over 50 shows in my 21 years of life, and I can safely say, the Bon Iver show was easily in my top 5. (#1. Eits in MTL. #2. Eits in Toronto...)

Note: Once I see This Will Destroy You and Caspian (come to Canada please and thank you?), Bon Iver might move down on my list...

Even though I don't understand half the things he's saying, the vocals did it all. Justin Vernon and three others constantly harmonized throughout every song to put it over the top.

If you still have yet to listen to Bon Iver, what are you waiting for? You'll regret being late on this guy. And then all the cool kids will make fun of you. And you'll tell them it's not your fault that your parents won't buy you Magic Cards because they're violent. And then you'll cry in a corner and you'll beg and beg and beg your parents for Magic Cards but they still won't give it to you so you'll have to ask your friend Nathan for one and then you'll have to secretly hide it from your parents and...

uhm...

Go listen to Bon Iver at: www.myspace.com/boniver

Greg

0 comments:

Post a Comment