Khangster

12:46 PM / Just chooit /


I am RIDICULOUSLY jealous of Khang right now. I HONESTLY thought I was the only one who read his blog.....and now I discovered he is being featured on VH1's blog.....for HIS GIFS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! HAHAHAHAHA

Khang - don't forget me when you're famous. :)


KHANG IS A PLAYA!

Greg

2 comments:

Comment by Khang on January 23, 2009 at 8:25 AM

OK, so I'm a loser and thought I'd compare my popularity to other things on that site by the number of comments.

I'm more popular than Martha Stewart saying 'cock', 'Top Chef', and Rob Schneider. I am AS popular as BRAD PITT's open fly! HELLS YEAH!

Comment by Tony Harrison on January 24, 2009 at 5:29 PM

i love ktaingentertainment.blogspot.com, i also love khanger.blogspot.com, however i really hope chooit steps it up in the near future hahahhaa. khang huyuyuyuyuyuyng for the win.

ps. khang, secret message: bling blang blaow!

Post a Comment