I just got Pwned

1:32 PM / Just chooit /

If you guys didn't see it....check the comments for this:

"Your #1 hit single is about you kissing a girl." yup. jealous?

"Good songwriters pour their heart and soul into their lyrics to come up with the best way to describe and portray what they are saying." and? what's your point? she's not claiming to be the greatest songwriter in the world. you could pour your heart out but if no one can relate to it or can't get any emotion out of it, it's worthless. obviously, people like/relate to/feel for/whatever "I kissed a girl."

"You just talk about kissing a girl." it's called pop. it's called summer. it's called fun. ;)

"YES YES sex sells. You sell. Out." yes. because someone being sexual is ALWAYS selling out. it's never really that person being sexual.

"I met a monkey yesterday. He can write better songs than you." i met a monkey yesterday. he can write better blog entires than you.

"I bet you didn't even write the song. I bet some other hack wrote it and made the beats. You just "sang" it." wrong. bye.

-----

Hello Anonymous:

I am very sorry if I have offended you. I really only make these "people who shouldn't be famous" posts just for fun. I, in fact, not fiction, enjoy her song. Thus, the post right under it saying that I made a dance to her song.

I guess I'm, at the moment, just listening to a lot of music that involves slightly more lyrical effort than simply "I kissed a girl, and I liked it", but you are correct, it's pop and it's fun. That's what I thought the last post would have been, but apparently not, and again, I apologize.

I hope we can be friends.

Greg

P.S. Just out of curiosity, how did you stumble upon my little ol blog?

1 comments:

Anonymous on June 18, 2008 at 2:41 PM

ahhahahahaa, this is more funny than that time i called you an ethnic slur. which i do apologize for greg. the rest of the night was awkward for me because i didnt know if u hated me hahaha. but sersiouly. sorry for the ethnic slur. at the time i thought it was funny. i didnt mean to single out the whole chinese rance. i love you with all my heart
-brent

Post a Comment