How ironic.
Name: Katy Perry
Reason for being famous: singer
Why I don't like them:
- Your #1 hit single is about you kissing a girl.
- Good songwriters pour their heart and soul into their lyrics to come up with the best way to describe and portray what they are saying. You just talk about kissing a girl.
- YES YES sex sells. You sell. Out.
- I met a monkey yesterday. He can write better songs than you.
- I bet you didn't even write the song. I bet some other hack wrote it and made the beats. You just "sang" it.
....
- You're not even good looking. If you're going to be terrible at what you do, you better at LEAST be good looking.
P.S. I didn't even make that picture. Apparently one of her songs is called "Ur So Gay"......what? the? eff?
12 comments:
"Your #1 hit single is about you kissing a girl." yup. jealous?
"Good songwriters pour their heart and soul into their lyrics to come up with the best way to describe and portray what they are saying." and? what's your point? she's not claiming to be the greatest songwriter in the world. you could pour your heart out but if no one can relate to it or can't get any emotion out of it, it's worthless. obviously, people like/relate to/feel for/whatever "I kissed a girl."
"You just talk about kissing a girl." it's called pop. it's called summer. it's called fun. ;)
"YES YES sex sells. You sell. Out." yes. because someone being sexual is ALWAYS selling out. it's never really that person being sexual.
"I met a monkey yesterday. He can write better songs than you." i met a monkey yesterday. he can write better blog entires than you.
"I bet you didn't even write the song. I bet some other hack wrote it and made the beats. You just "sang" it." wrong. bye.
You better watch out, Greg! You just made some powerful enemies in the Katy Perry fan club! Powerful, girl-kissing enemies!
enemies? nah. i'm not much of a fan, but it disgusts me to see people claiming untrue things and saying that people with talent shouldn't be successful.
and i just don't like people who always take things so seriously. ;)
bahaha.
"and i just don't like people who always take things so seriously. ;)"
um....
heaven forbid someone being so serious to actually write an attack on greggo. heaven forbid!
-brent
This is the funniest run of posts ever. I want to know who the anonymous blogger is....the song is good and I know Greg loves it haha but someone is just way too invloved with Katy....OR.....is it Katy herself?
Who is it?
-Andrew
lol
yes im taking this post seriously. because this post was SERIOUS. katy's songs AREN'T. big difference there.
if u cant see that you're not worth my time :)
and lollllllllll yes u guys! U GUYS ARE SO SMARTSZZZ!@!!!! I AM KATY PERRY!!!!!(!@(!@$&!^&^!$&^!#&!&!^&^!@ I HAVE AN ALBUM THAT JUST CAME OUT AND I HAVE TIME TO GO ON A RANDOM BLOG AND COMMENT ABOUT MYSELF !@!((!(! LOLZZZZZZZZ
no.
yo. can i have your autograph
-brent
Well....then why are you so in love with Katy then? And why are do you never put your first name at least. For being a big star, maybe this isnt the venue for you to show your cleverness.
-Andrew
man i want to get wet.
I'm not gonna lie, i like the song "ur so gay"... I think it's mighty clever. And living near Seattle I can relate to guys acting like this. haha but otherwise, I agree with the talent issue.
Nice blog. I like it... and for the record... I'd rather read your blog than a monkeys.
Thanks Kimmi! Just a question, how did you stumble upon this blog? I'm VERY curious to know how people find it. Thanks!
Greg
Post a Comment