Jon and Greg: More Recording

6:16 PM / Just chooit /


So last night, I was bored and wrote another song. This was the feedback I got from Jon today:

Jon: "ok obviously you knew i was gonna love the last minute or so.."

He then came over and recorded another guitar part with it.

I want to leak this stuff so bad. But Jon won't let me. And I won't let me.

We have 3 songs in the works now. Have a fourth, darker one on the way. I'm actually excited for this.

We'll probably leak our "album" on www.muxtape.com as soon as we figure out a band name. We're up for suggestions though, so please comment.

As of now, the only suggestion given was "Cardiovascular Explosion".

I like it. But as a song name. Sorry Fish.

Greg

2 comments:

Anonymous on July 31, 2008 at 1:56 PM

Charlie Don't Surf

haha. best band name ever.

-brent

Comment by Check This Out on July 31, 2008 at 2:31 PM

I think with my extensive band experience that you should call yourselves......"Shocking Glory"....I think it is perfect

Post a Comment