So tonight I randomly met up with Gerrit, Jake, Korby and Jon for wings. Jon was supposed to get 10, but only got 9 and a lot of sauce. What a rip. I then learned that people actually want to watch The Skulls 3. I have no idea why they want to watch it but Gerrit said: "Yo, is Tsz-Ho in it? Cuz hell yeah I'm watching it!"
So, as we all know, Viacrap and Foxcrap both blocked parts 1 and 2 on YouTube so I'm going to try either vimeo or google video to see if we can get the full things up there, hopefully better quality.
This long weekend is going to be pretty uneventful (apart from recording more songs) so we'll see if I can get that up and running.
Thanks to everyone who have watched The Skulls. What I don't understand are the people who are in the movie, and still haven't watched it. YOU'RE IN THE SKULLS! FAK!
I am just gonna go ahead and give a big shout out to Brent. Brent rocks. And he loves the Skulls, EVEN THOUGH he keeps getting shot in the leg.
Big ups to him.
Greg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im still dreaming skulls 4 dawg. do it up! twin laptops ftw!
-brent
dude really skulls 3? hit everyone up with the new trailer for the fourth edish!!!
Post a Comment